Simon professionals offer decades of experience investigating, analyzing and managing entities in many business sectors. In the process of working in a wide variety of venues, industries and organizations, we have gained extraordinary expertise solving complex problems in demanding environments including:
- Complex Litigation, Simon professionals have far-reaching experience as experts and consultants in complex Federal and State litigation and arbitration matters
- Receivership, Simon professionals have been appointed as Receivers of operating and liquidating entities in Federal and State receivership matters
- Turn Around and Restructuring, Simon professionals have acted as turnaround/restructuring professionals in numerous matters
- Commercial Damages, Simon professionals have evaluated and provided opinions in hundreds of damage and lost profit matters
- Tort Related Damages, Simon professionals have performed hundreds of economic damage analyses related to tort claims including personal injury, wrongful death, and employment matters
- Business Valuations, Simon professionals have performed numerous business valuations in both litigation and non-litigation settings in numerous industries
- Real Estate and Lending, Simon professionals have extensive experience as consultants and standard of care experts in real estate and lending related matters
Simon sets itself apart from others through the passionate commitment of its professionals to:
- Integrity and Credibility. We never lose sight of the fact that our ability to serve the interests of clients is directly related to our reputation – not just for the excellence and exhaustive thoroughness of our efforts, but also for the uncompromising honesty of our approach.
- Compelling Analysis. Our conclusions and opinions are credible and persuasive because they are based on thorough analysis and careful sifting of facts. Expert opinions are delivered with clarity to the trier of fact, government entity or governing board.
- Value. We are focused on adding value to the people and entities we serve, with the goal of enhancing their present situations and future successes.
WHOM WE SERVE
Simon is regularly engaged or referred by:
- Attorneys at national, regional and local law firms
- Banks and other lenders
- Creditors, both secured and unsecured
- Owners, partners and investors
- Government agencies and regulatory authorities
- Bankruptcy trustees